- Lemur is not properly connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the laptop.
- Lemur is connected, but MIDI Target 0 is not properly configured in Lemur Settings page.
- Lemur is connected, MIDI Target 0 is configured, but the settings in Ableton Live are wrong.
To solve this issue:
- Make sure that the Control Surface and Input/Ouput ports are correctly configured in Ableton Live / Preferences / MIDI Sync.
- Make sure that MIDI Target 0 in Lemur Settings is configured with proper ports. (i.e. can you open the Studio Combo template for example, and use it to map faders in Ableton?)
- Make sure that you are able to send a template from Lemur Editor to Lemur.