- Close Lemur from multitasking by double-tapping the home button then pressing the Lemur icon until it starts to wiggle. Tap the red circle in the corner to close Lemur. Then you can power down the iPhone/iPad by holding the power button until a red slider appears, switch it to shut off the unit. Restart the computer as well.
- Make sure your iPad and laptop are on the same ad-hoc network.
- Restart Griid and tap MIDI Connect. Switch the Netwok MIDI toggle to ON.
- Go to Audio MIDI Setup, open the MIDI Studio window, then double-click on Network to open the Network MIDI Setup Window.
- If you see your iPad listed under Participants, click 'Disconnect'.
- Select your iPad in the Directory (left-hand side of the window) and click Connect.
- Start Ableton Live, go to Preferences / MIDI Sync and make sure Griid is selected as a Control Surface with Network Session as the Input and Output.
- Tap GO in Griid, it should now load.
If this does not work, you should try OSC Connect with the Griid Connector.