Lemur for Android, with windows PC.
Hey, whenever I create a fader it acts like a button (sort of). When I touch it, it jumps to 127, when I release it, it jumps to zero. While touching it, it has no effect on values in between 0 and 127. If I open a template, all the faders behave just normally...
Here's what I tried so far:
- switch from ad-hoc to router
- try different channels
- check all the settings on a fader in a template and compare with the fader I create
- check on different devices
- use different programs with midi
- reinstall all the software, both on devices and PC
As it was suggested in another thread, I also only use midi-in in deamon, so that can't be it.
This is getting rather frustrating, but maybe i'm just being dumb. It's quite strange that faders in downloaded templates behave normally.
This question has received the maximum number of answers.