I am trying to connect Lemur to Cubase but can't seem to get Cubase to see it.
1. Running Windows 7 PC
2. Using LoopBe30 for the midi ports
3. Using my wireless router to connect iPad to PC
4. I am using Internal midi channel 1 in LoopBe for both the input and output channels.
5. The Lemur Editor and the iPad sync OK. Interface I create in Editor is showing up on iPad
6. Cubase sees the Internal Midi channel and I set it up as a remote device.
7. Cubase is not receiving any midi data on that midi channel.
I also tried this in Ableton and I'm not seeing any midi data being sent or received.
I'm sure it's a configuration problem, but can't seem to figure it out.
Any help would be appreciated.
This question has received the maximum number of answers.